If you wish to have your mobile application for iOS, either for iPhone or iPad, you will need to have a developer’s account to upload your app to the Apple Store.
It’s advisable to have your Apple phone and your bank card at hand.
Here is the step-by-step guide to create your own account:
1. Go the the page to create an account.
2. Click on the button “Enroll” at the top right.
3. Click on the “Start Your Enrollment” button at the bottom of the page.
4. Login with your Apple ID. If you have an iPhone, it is the one you are using for your iCloud account. If you have no Apple ID account, please click “Create Apple ID”. When this Apple ID account is created, return to the first step.
5. As an authentication step, Apple will send you a six-digit code to your phone or email. Fill this code in the provided field (as shown below).
6. In the following page, Apple will ask which type of developer’s account you want. Now, of course it is entirely up to you, but I would advise you to choose the “Individual / Sole Proprietor / Single Person Business” account. This basic account will provide all the necessary features for your radio app and only costs 99$ for the entire year. When you’ve made your choice, click “Continue”.
7. Fill in your information in the Contact Information form. Accept the terms and conditions and click “Continue”.
8. Fill in the payment information for your account. This is where your bank card comes in. I would advise you to check the auto-renewable option if you wish to keep your radio app on for awhile. This step prevents your app from going offline should you forget to manually pay for the next payment.
9. After the payment has been confirmed, your account will be online within 24 hours and you will receive a confirmation email. If not, please contact Apple.
Once your account is online, you will be able to publish your mobile application, and see its statistics and reviews. Have fun!